Monday, October 5, 2009

verbal or physical

When I was in the six grade me and this girl name kimberly got into a fight in the bathroom. When i entered the six grade hall these girls came running to me telling me that this girl kim was talking about me and wanted to fight and for me to meet her in the restroom. Instead of me trying to avoid the fight i entered the restroom to get a better understanding of what was going on. After coming into the restroom kim slapped me in the face and after that we was like cats and dogs. when the teachers finally came to break the fight up kim was bleeding from her nose to her lips. we both got suspended for five days. After we came back to school me and kimberly made up and we are still friends till this day. The only lesson i learned from that was not to get the fighting in school wait till you get home.

2 comments:

  1. I bet now you both laugh about it... I can't believe you got into such a fight and are still friends though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting lesson! Very descriptive account.

    Some small errors that you could fix for more points. As is 17/20 points.

    ReplyDelete